Y News: Sunrise Yoga Starts July 29!
We are very excited to offer Sunrise Yoga with Linda as our first outdoor group exercise class beginning Wednesday, July 29, 2020!
Sunrise Yoga will be held from 6-7am at the George B. Stuart Athletic Fields (1213 Rockledge Drive, Carlisle). This class is for members ages 13 and up only.
While we are not restricting the class size because we have the ability to social distance outdoors, pre-registration still is required.
The process to register for this class is the same as it is to reserve a lap lane, rec swim time or a spot in a water exercise class. Click here for those instructions. Please note that you must have set up your online account with our new membership and program registration system. Click here to set up your online account. You will not be able to register for this class until you have set up your account. If you have problems setting up your account, contact us.
Registration for Sunrise Yoga opens one week in advance and closes 12 hours before class. Be sure to register before 6pm on Tuesdays.
PROCEDURES & PROTOCOLS
- Participants must wear a mask when they arrive to the soccer fields, during the entire check-in process and following class. We also recommend wearing your mask during class.
- Upon arrival, all participants must check in with Linda Henninger at the picnic tables near the concession stand. You will be asked to sign a waiver before participating in class.
- After getting checked in, participants will be directed to the area where class will be held. Everyone must space themselves at least 6 feet apart for class.
- No equipment will be available to borrow. Please bring your own mat and any other equipment you would like to use.
- Please do not bring any animals with you.
- In the event of inclement weather, class cancellations will be posted by 8pm Tuesday on our website and Facebook page.