Y News: Try the Y Wellness 24/7 Virtual Wellness Platform Today!
We are so excited to provide you with our virtual wellness platform, available anytime from anywhere: Y Wellness 24/7. Y Wellness 24/7 is available exclusively to our members through the BurnAlong platform. This new member benefit provides live and on-demand group exercise, Quick Fit Workouts and sports and play programs with 43 YMCA associations in 8 states!
The platform also includes access to thousands of on-demand classes from instructors nationwide including classes in training, mindfulness, nutrition, stress management and more.
The first time you access the platform, you will need to create your account. Click the button below and follow the instructions listed below to get started. Please note: Even if multiple members of your Y membership unit want to take virtual classes, please only create one account per membership unit.
- Enter your name, email address and phone number.
- Your YMCA Keycode is the barcode on your membership card that you use to scan in when you come to the Y.
- If you participate in Renew Active, select that from the insurance dropdown menu. Otherwise, select NONE.
- Select Carlisle Family YMCA in the YMCA location dropdown menu.
- Select a password and enter it twice to confirm.
- Check the box and click the “Create Account” button.
Once your account is set up, you will use the link below to log in.
HOW-TOs & FAQ
The Y Wellness 24/7 website has a very helpful FAQ area with videos that show you how to follow an instructor, view your workout history or retake a class, favorite a class and more!
Y CLASS SCHEDULE
You can access the schedule of YMCA classes on the Y Wellness 24/7 site by clicking the “Schedule” tab.
OTHER USEFUL LINKS
Download the BurnAlong App to access classes on your mobile devices. Once downloaded, use the email address and password you used when you set up your account above to log into the app.
If you are a Facebook user, you also can join the Y Wellness 24/7 Facebook Group. Request access by clicking the link.