Before- and After-School Child Care Staff
Child Care Staff Requirements:
- High school diploma
- 2,500 hours of documented experience working with children, which can include babysitting, volunteer work, church programs, etc.
- 3 required background checks: FBI fingerprint clearances, child abuse clearance and state police background check
- Recent health assessment and TB test
- Experience working or volunteering with school age children preferred
Child Care Staff Responsibilities:
- Must be able to provide service for either before or after school programs
- Assistant Group Supervisors and Group Aides both needed
- Part-time Before or After School – (M-F) 6:30-8:45am and 3:30-5:30pm
Child Care Pay:
- $7.25-8.75/hour depending on experience
- Includes a complimentary or reduced rate Y membership depending on the number of hours worked.