Business Office Assistant
Business Office Assistant Requirements:
- Experience with standard business software and office machines. Proficiency in use of Microsoft Office 365.
- Degree in a related field or 2 or more years of equivalent business office work experience.
- Understanding of basic accounting concepts and applications including cash reconciliation, accounts receivable and account payable.
- Skill in problem analysis and resolution at both a strategic and functional level.
Business Office Assistant Responsibilities:
- Work with Finance Director to process accounts payable and receivables according to protocols in a timely manner that supports the operation of the organization.
- Process invoices for Capital Campaign pledges based on the pledge payment schedule, acknowledge donor payments and maintain accurate campaign payment records.
- Ensure the timely payment of building project invoices, maintain construction-related records and produce reports by each phase of the project.
- Prepare required assignments based on audit schedule and prepare reports and maintain records as assigned.
- Serve as a resource person to management team and program personnel in all matters related to accounts payable and receivables, campaign and construction records.
- Maintains clear and concise communication within area of responsibility.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- 25 hours per week – Hours are 9am-2pm Monday-Friday
Business Office Assistant Pay:
- $12-13.25/hour to start, depending on experience
- Includes a complimentary individual Y membership