Part-Time Assistant Teacher – Morning
- Monday through Friday (work any or all 5 days)
- Saturdays and Sundays and 6 major holidays off
- Flexible shift times available between 9am-2pm
- Additional hours may be available at times
- Willing to work with college schedules
Assistant Teacher Pay:
- Free individual membership for our newly renovated facility – including all fitness classes, rec and lap swimming, 9,000 sq. ft. Wellness Center and much more!
- Job-related professional development encouraged and paid for by employer
Assistant Teacher Requirements:
- 2,500 hours of documented experience working with children, which can include babysitting, volunteer work, church programs, etc.
- 3 required background checks: FBI fingerprint clearances, Child abuse clearance and State police background check
- Recent health assessment and TB test
Assistant Teacher Responsibilities:
- Must have a love for children and be comfortable communicating with parents in our Child Care Center
- Must be willing to interact and engage all children under your supervision