Part-Time Before and After School Site Director
Site Director Requirements:
- REQUIRED: Bachelor’s Degree OR completed associate’s degree with 3 years of experience with children (can include volunteer work, babysitting or employment). The list of accepted degrees is extensive, so those with a completed degree of any kind are encouraged to apply. Those who will complete their degree within the 2022-2023 school year also are encouraged to apply.
- 3 required background checks: FBI fingerprint clearances, child abuse clearance and state police background check
- Recent health assessment and TB test
- Experience working or volunteering with school age children preferred
Site Director Hours and Responsibilities:
- Approximately 25 hours/week
- Program hours are 6:30-8:45am and after school is 3:15-5:30pm
- Site director is required to be present at the program approximately 20 hours/week, a mix of both AM and PM shifts
- The other 5 hours/week will be for admin work to include parent emails and phone calls, staff schedules, maintaining staff and child files etc.
- More details of the position can be discussed after applying
Site Director Pay:
- Includes a complimentary individual Y membership