Youth / Child Care Program Specialist
The Carlisle Family YMCA is hiring a Program Specialist to develop, administer and supervise all facets of our before- and after-school programs, youth/family programming and be an asset to our growing Child Care Center. We are looking for a team player who is willing to roll up their sleeves and jump right in! This position will be dynamic and will require travel between a variety of local program sites and other events as assigned. You will be hands on in multiple programs that the Carlisle Family YMCA has to offer. The Program Specialist will report to the Child Care Director and Camping Services Director and will supervise all SACC and Youth Staff.
- Flexible Schedule
Program Specialist Pay:
- Full-time non-exempt starting at $31,000/year
- Health insurance benefits
- Free family household membership for our newly renovated facility – including all fitness classes, rec and lap swimming, 9,000 sq. ft. Wellness Center and much more!
- 1 week paid vacation after 90 days of employment
- Free or reduced Carlisle Family YMCA program fees
Program Specialist Requirements:
- Associate’s or Bachelor’s Degree – the list of accepted degrees is extensive, so those with a completed degree of any kind are encouraged to apply
- 2,500 hours of documented experience working with children, which can include babysitting, volunteer work, church programs, etc.
- Background checks: FBI fingerprint clearances, child abuse clearance, state police background check and NSOW check
- Recent health assessment and TB test