CYAA Competitive Age Group
The CYAA Competitive Age Group includes youth ages 9-18 (may include a younger swimmer by invitation from the coach). The season runs from October to February for most swimmers and practices are offered 5 or 6 days/week. Participants are encouraged to attend a minimum of 3 practices per week. Participants in this group must possess a Y membership (youth, teen or family) that is effective by the first day of practice through the last day of the season.
Competitive Team Practice Schedule
- Mondays – Ages 9-10: 5-6pm / Ages 11-14: 6-7:30pm
- Tuesdays/Thursdays – Ages 9-10: 4-5pm / Ages 11-14: 4-5:30pm
- Wednesdays – Ages 9-10: 6-7pm / Ages 11-14: 3:30-5pm
- Fridays – Ages 9-14: 5-6:30pm
- Saturdays – Ages 9-14: 8-9am (OPTIONAL)
Thank you to Daily Express, Inc. for sponsoring the CYAA Sharks!
Ages: 9 years old through middle school (younger by invitation only)
Member Fee: $350 (payment plan available by request)
Location: Carlisle Family YMCA Indoor Pool
Session: October 7, 2019 - February 2020
Schedule: See above