Functional Fitness Center (Youth)
- Youth between the ages of 7-12 can use the FFC during free time as long as they are accompanied by their parent or guardian.
- Youth between the ages of 7-12 who are not accompanied by a parent or guardian during free time will be asked to leave.
- Members ages 13 and over can use the FFC during free time or take fee-based, small group classes. We offer TRX Suspension Training® and TRX® Boot Camp classes. Classes are $8 each or you can sign up for the Monthly Unlimited Package for $24 / month / person and take as many classes as you want each month. (NOTE: It is highly recommended not to take more than 2 classes per week, and to allow 1-2 days of rest between classes.)
Q: How do I pay for classes?
Members ages 13 and over who wish to sign up for the Unlimited Monthly Package to get the most bang for their buck should stop by the Welcome Center to have the $24 / month / person fee electronically deducted along with their monthly membership fee. This fee will not be prorated, so register early in the month to take full advantage of this deal.
Members ages 13 and over also can choose to pay per class. The $8 / class Drop-In Fee will be charged when you register for each class.
Q: How do I register for classes?
NOTE: Whether you have paid for “unlimited” access to our TRX® classes or just want to try out a class, you MUST register in advance as class size is limited.
- Registration for every class opens 2 weeks in advance and is open through the day of class.
- To register online, go to the calendar on our website to see the classes offered each day. Click on the class you would like to attend. Click the “Register Now” link to be taken to our online registration site. Or you can click the blue “Register Now” button below to see a full listing of classes open for registration. Check the box(es) for the day and time(s) of the class(es) you want to attend and click the gray “Register” button. This will take you to the login screen where you will see three rectangles:
- If you already have registered for programs using our online system, just enter your e-mail address and password in the first rectangle.
- If you are a current member but haven’t set up your online account, select the second triangle to enable your online account. You can use your online account to register for classes, programs and events.
- The third rectangle is for non-members and since the Functional Fitness Center is only for Carlisle Family YMCA members, you can disregard this rectangle.
- Once signed in, follow the on-screen prompts to complete your registration for the class(es). You will be asked if you already have paid for the Unlimited Monthly Package or will be paying the Drop-In Fee. Only check the box for “Unlimited Monthly Package” if you have paid for this service. If you have not, check the “Drop-In Fee” box and the $8 will be charged.
Q: How do I cancel if I am unable to attend a class?
- You MUST contact us to let us know if you will not be able to attend a class for which you registered. Call Physical Director Jay Cattron at 243-2525 ext 230 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org to cancel.
- If you paid the Drop-In Fee, you must contact us at least 24 hours in advance to receive a 75% refund. If you cancel less than 24 hours before the class – or do not show up – no refunds or credits will be given.
- If you have the Monthly Unlimited Package, you still need to let us know if you will not be able to attend a class for which you have registered. After three no-shows, your Unlimited Monthly Package will be canceled and you will have to pay the Drop-In Fee for future classes.
Q: How do I cancel my monthly unlimited package?
Stop by the Welcome Center by the last day of the month to avoid being charged for the following month.