Y Talk: Grilled Brussels Sprouts with Wasabi Dipping Sauce
Many people are cooking more meals at home than we are used to and some are running out of recipe ideas. Members asked our staff to share some of their favorite recipes and we’re going to start off with Sports Director Kelly Tyrrell because today is a great day for grilling!
Grilled Brussels Sprouts with Wasabi Dipping Sauce
- 2 tablespoons of melted butter
- 1 16-ounce bag of brussel sprouts
- 2 teaspoons of garlic powder
- 2 teaspoons of cracked black pepper
- pinch of seasoned salt, or to taste
- half of a lime
- wasabi paste
- sour cream
- Cut the Brussels sprouts in half.
- Preheat an outdoor grill for medium-high heat and lightly oil the grate.
- Mix the desired about of wasabi paste and sour cream to make a dipping sauce. Refrigerate.
- Brush butter over Brussels sprouts and season with garlic powder, black pepper and seasoned salt.
- Place sprouts on the preheated grill and cook until tender and grill marks appear, about 10 minutes. Squeeze lime juice over sprouts before removing them from the grill.
- Serve with wasabi dipping sauce.