Join the Carlisle Family YMCA
Free Personal Fitness Counseling
Start on your custom path to a stronger, healthier you with a consultation with one of our Certified and/or Degreed Personal Trainers. Additional sessions may be scheduled for a small fee to help keep you on track.
Nationwide Membership Program
Use the facilities at Ys across the United States when traveling, near a workplace or in another region. The program offers flexibility and also increases the value of a Y membership.
Reduced Rates on Most Programs
Save on your children’s favorite activities or learn a new skill yourself. Y members save 30% on program registration fees. These savings can really add up throughout the year!
Variety of Classes
Over 50 class offerings weekly including Les Mills BODYPUMP, BODYCOMBAT and CORE, ZUMBA, power cycling, yoga, Pilates, tai chi, water exercise and more!
YOUTH MEMBERS AGES 3-8*:
- may use the Y facility if they are accompanied by an adult member 19 and over.
- may participate in Y programs without an adult present, but must be signed in/out of the program by an adult.
- must be accompanied by an adult in the pool area.
- can use the Kids Adventure Zone as long as a parent or guardian remains on-site and indicates their location on the sign-in sheet in the room.
- who are non or weak swimmers, must have an adult in the pool with them.
YOUTH MEMBERS AGES 9-12*:
- may use the Youth Adventure Zone and the Y facility for program participation without an accompanying adult and as area schedules allow until 8pm (not including racquetball courts).
- must be accompanied by an adult member to utilize the racquetball courts and must use the Youth Locker Rooms.
- have access to pool during designated times.
TEEN MEMBERS AGES 13-18:
- may use the Y facility for program participation as area schedules allow, including land and water fitness classes.
- should be trained by staff for Wellness Center, Functional Fitness Center and racquetball courts.
- must use the Youth Locker Rooms.
- and their guests may not participate in Noon Time Hoops. This is an exclusive adult member benefit.
ADULT MEMBERS AGES 19 & UP:
- have full facility access, including use of Adult Locker Rooms, Saunas and Steam Room.
*On weekdays when school is not in session, Y members and guests under the age of 13 should arrive at the facility at or after 2pm unless they are participating in a designated program or with an adult age 19 and over. Prior to this time, there are not areas that are accessible to this age group.