Healthy Family Home Series
Every family can be a healthy family. By focusing your family’s efforts to live healthier around the Y’s pillars of a healthy family home and taking small steps using the information, tools and activities we provide, your family will soon be feeling stronger and living healthier.
Healthy Family Home is a national Y initiative that promotes healthy living supported by the following pillars:
- Eat Healthy
- Play Every Day
- Get Together
- Go Outside
- Sleep Well
We offer various events are targeted to increase awareness and opportunities for these pillars of health. Many of the activities will be free for Y members and non-members. Other programs will require both a Y member and non-member program fee to participate. Every activity will be fun for the whole family and will focus on one of the pillars listed above.
- Tree of Lights Tree Lighting & Santa Visit – November 30, 2022
- Gift Wrapping for Good – December 19-23, 2022
- Mom & Me Craft Night – January 12, 2023
- Family Fitness & Fun Friday – February 24, 2023
- Wet ‘N Wild Egg Hunt in the Pool – April 8, 2023
- Healthy Kids Day – April 29, 2023
Thank you to The Tuckey Companies for being the sponsor of our Healthy Family Home Series!
Who: Area families
Member Fee: Most activities are free, but some require a Y member program fee
Non-Member Fee: Most activities are free, but some require a Y member program fee