School Age Child Care (SACC) Counselors
The Carlisle Family YMCA is seeking School Age Child Care (SACC) Counselors to work at W.G. Rice Elementary School for the 2022-23 school year. While we could use help both in the morning and afternoon, we especially need afternoon workers at this time.
Please note: While this position is employed through the Carlisle Family YMCA, employees must report to W.G. Rice Elementary School for their shift. This program is NOT held at the YMCA.
- 6:30-8:45am and 3:15-5:30pm Monday-Friday
- Choose to work before and/or after school
- $14/hour for those who meet the requirements listed below
- $12/hour for those who do not meet the requirements listed below
- Includes a free individual membership for our newly renovated facility – including all fitness classes, rec and lap swimming, 9,000 sq. ft. Wellness Center and much more!
Qualifications for child care staff include:
- 3 employment verifications from three separate references that total 2,500 hours of experience working with children
- State police, child abuse, FBI and NSOR (National Sex Offender Registry) clearances
- High school diploma or GED required
- At least 18 years old