Share the Health Member Referral Program
Your goal to live a healthier, more active life was set by you, not anyone else — but, that doesn’t mean you’re in it alone, either.
When you and your friend commit to the Y together, you both enjoy an exclusive 20% membership savings* off the standard adult or family membership rate each month. Y members may buddy with a non-member or two non-members may join together— either combination returns a 20% savings* for each of you on your Y membership!
Here’s How It Works
I’M A Y MEMBER
Bring in a new Y member and both receive up to 20% savings on your adult or family membership as long as you both remain members of the Y.
I’M NOT A Y MEMBER
Find a friend that is a Y member and buddy-up OR find a friend that wants to join the Y and buddy-up – either way you both receive a 20% savings on your membership as long as you both remain members of the Y.
FOR ALL MEMBERS PARTICIPATING IN SHARE THE HEALTH
If one of you leaves the Y, the remaining member has 30 days to find a new non-member in order to keep the Share the Health rate. Unfortunately, we are not able to issue refunds. Some restrictions may apply.
SHARE THE HEALTH RATE CHART
Eligible Categories – Monthly Rate
- Young Adult – $26.40
- Adult – $30.40
- Senior Adult – $28.80
- 2 Adults^ – $46.40
- 1 Adult with Dependants^ – $51.20
- 2 Adults with Dependants^ – $55.20
- 2 Senior Adults^ – $44.80
- 1 Senior Adult with Dependants^ – $47.20
- 2 Senior Adults with Dependants^ – $49.60
^ living at the same address
- Memberships must be monthly drafted in one of the above categories to qualify for this special rate.
- No other membership fee reductions, special rates or financial aid can be combined with this special rate.
- Current Financial Assistance, Youth, Teen, and Child Care members can refer new members who will receive the discount but will not get the discount themselves unless they convert to a full-pay membership.
- The Share the Health rate applies only to membership fees, and not to additional fees or program registration fees.
- A non-member is defined as a person who has not been a member of the Carlisle Family YMCA for 12 consecutive months prior to joining to benefit from this special rate.
*The Carlisle Family YMCA reserves the right to alter or suspend the Share the Health program at any time with 30 days’ notice.