Camp Registration Policies
- Member registration begins March 1. Non-member registration opens March 15.
- All payments must be made through our camp registration site. All payments must be made with e-check or credit or debit cards.
- Complete registration here.
- PLEASE NOTE: We are using a new registration system. If you have registered for other Y programs or classes since June 2020, the process will be the same. If this is your first time using the new system, you will need to create an online account first. Be sure to completely fill out the registration form and the health history form. Please print any forms as appropriate for your files from the website.
- A non-refundable, one-time family fee of $30 will be charged at the time of registration.
- Day Camp early drop-off is available from 7-8am for an extra $5 per day. Late pick-up is available from 4:30-5:30pm for an extra $5 per day. These fees can be paid in advance or will be charged to your camp registration account at the end of each day.
- Each week for which you register your camper(s) will require a deposit to be paid before registration can be accepted. The deposit fees are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Fees for camp must be paid in full 7 days prior to the first day of your session. Once payment is due, no refunds for camp fees can be issued regardless of lack of attendance, cancellations or camper suspension or expulsion.
- You will receive an email from our camping services team confirming your registration. The confirmation email will contain a link to a Parent Info Sheet. Please take time to carefully review this document as it contains important information about camp. You are not officially registered until you receive this email confirmation.
- You must go to your online camp registration account to pay your remaining balance before your camper attends his/her session. This is the direct link to online customer accounts.
- You can pay as much or as little as you like up until the week prior to your session. At that point any remaining balance will be charged to your Active.com camp registration account.
Financial Assistance Information
- We do NOT accept CCIS funding, but other financial assistance may be available for camp tuition through the Y by appointment only.
- Please contact Brittany Rose, Camping Services Director, at email@example.com to schedule an appointment. Please include in the subject line the name of the camp for which you would like assistance.
For More Information
- Financial aid questions should be directed to Brittany Rose at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Camp Thompson questions should be directed to Brittany Rose at ext. 208 or email@example.com
- New Frontiers questions should be directed to Brittany Rose at ext. 208 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- YADC questions should be directed to Brittany Rose at ext. 208 or email@example.com
- Parents can speak with Day Camps Supervisor Taylor Shenk during drop off and pick up with questions and concerns.