General Facility Policies
- Proof of membership or program participation is required for building access. Anyone with an outstanding balance will be denied access until the balance is paid in full, including guests.
- Members must scan their membership cards before entering the facility. Guests and program participants must sign in at the Welcome Center before accessing the facility.
- The Y is a tobacco-free facility and using tobacco products is not permitted on Y property. This includes all types of e-cigarettes.
- Food and drink are only permitted in the lobby area.
- No weapons, drugs or alcohol are permitted on Y property.
- Cleansing showers are required prior to using the pool, steam room and sauna.
- Observe proper attire while in the Y. Shirts and shoes are required. No swimsuits or bare feet in the lobby.
- We are committed to maintaining your facility. Necessary maintenance will be planned during low use times. Membership dues will not be refunded during maintenance.
- Please do not bring valuables to the Y. The Y is not responsible for lost or stolen personal property.
- The Y provides lockers for daily use and kit lockers for yearly rental. Any locks found on daily use lockers will be cut off at closing. Please do not leave your locks on the daily use lockers.