- Program fees or deposits must be paid in full at the time of registration.
- Participants will be denied access to programs if they have an outstanding balance with the Y.
- Participants must complete any required waivers or permission slips before participating in Y programs. This may include a physician’s authorization or photograph release.
- Program offerings are subject to change. Check website for up-to-date information.
- Nationwide members are considered non-members of the Carlisle Family YMCA and may register for programs following the same procedure and fee schedule as any other non-member.
CANCELLATIONS & REFUNDS:
- Program participants may cancel their registration at any time.
- Cancellations made prior to the registration deadline will receive a 75% refund minus the deposit (if a deposit was required). Please see Camp Payment & Cancellation Policies for specific policies regarding camp registration.
- Cancellations made after the registration deadline are not eligible for a refund or credit.
- All program deposits are non-refundable.