- To register for a program, the fee or advertised deposit must be paid in full and is non-refundable.
- Program registration deadlines must be observed for adequate planning of staff and supplies.
- Program participants may cancel their registration up to the registration deadline and receive a 75% refund. After this date, no refunds or credits are given. Any deposits or enrollment fees that are required for a program are non-refundable.
- Program participants will be denied access to a program if they have a membership account—active or inactive—with an outstanding balance due. To gain access to the program, the balance must be paid in full.
- The Carlisle Family YMCA encourages participation in our programs by all people without reference or limitation to their specific religious belief. We endorse and practice this all-inclusiveness while acknowledging the Christian values that mark the heritage and evolution of the national Y movement. Any program sponsored by the Carlisle Family YMCA that specifically incorporates Christian principles or beliefs in its curriculum will be so identified for potential participants.
- Photographs may be taken of program participants or people using the facilities. Photos may be used for display, promotion or advertising.
- The Y reserves the right to require a physician’s authorization for membership and program participation when necessary.
- Reciprocal members are considered non-members of the Carlisle Family YMCA and may register for programs following the same procedure and fee schedule as any other non-member. One exception is that reciprocal members can pay the drop-in rate for TRX® classes, which normally are not available to non-members. However, reciprocal members may not sign up for the FFC Unlimited Monthly Package.
- Program offerings are subject to change. Check the website for up-to-date information.