Intro to Racquetball
Come learn from USA Racquetball Certified Instructor Dan Brandenberger. Learn the rules, lingo, safety and etiquette. Learn grip, strokes, how to serve and return, drills to improve your game and play some mini games.
Intro sessions will go over rules, lingo, safety, grip and stroke. Follow-up sessions will focus on serving and returning, shot selection, drills and mini games.
- Monday, September 18, 2023 from 8-9am
- Tuesday, September 19, 2023 from 6-7pm
- Monday, September 25, 2023 from 9-10am
- Tuesday, September 26, 2023 from 4-5pm
- Wednesday, September 20, 2023 from 8-9am
- Thursday, September 21, 2023 from 6-7pm
- Wednesday, September 27, 2023 from 9-10am
- Thursday, September 28, 2023 from 4-5pm
Each session is limited to 5 people.
Who: Ages 13 & up (under 13 with a parent or guardian over the age of 19)
Fees: FREE for Y Members only!
Sessions: See above
Location: Racquetball Courts
Racquets, eye guards and balls will be provided. Participants should wear athletic clothing and athletic, closed-toed shoes with non-marking soles. No work boots, dress shoes, sandals, flip-flops, slides or Crocs are permitted.