24/7 Fitness Center Access
PLEASE NOTE: The 24/7 Fitness Center Access door will be reactivated beginning Monday, August 31.
Only members who have paid the one-time $20 fee and have a signed COVID-19 waiver on file will be able to use the door. Click here to download a hard copy of the waiver or stop by the Y to sign it electronically.
To give us enough time to clean the Fitness Center after the building closes each night, the 24/7 Access Door will open at the times listed below:
- Monday-Friday: 9pm
- Saturday: 6pm
- Sunday: 5pm
If you have not yet signed up for 24/7 Access, stop at the Welcome Center today!
Work out when you want
We know you’re constantly on the go. That’s why the Carlisle Family YMCA is pleased to offer our adult members ages 19+ convenient 24 hours per day, 7 days per week, year-round access to our Adult Fitness Center.
- You must be age 19+ to apply for 24/7 access.
- You must be a member of the Carlisle Family YMCA – not available for Nationwide members or guests.
- You must sign a waiver and pass a background check.
- You must pay a one-time $20 activation fee.
- We highly recommend that you exercise with another 24/7 member when using our facility outside of staffed hours.
- A telephone and AED are available in the fitness center. In case of an emergency, please dial 911.
- Park on the Arch Street side of the building and enter the glass doors by the ramp.
- Use caution in inclement weather as snow and ice removal will not be enforced until staffed hours, possibly later.
- Your key card is your after-hours key to the fitness center.
- When entering and exiting, please make sure the door closes behind you. The 24-hour access entrance is not active during regular business hours.
- Do not hold the door for anyone. Everyone must use their own key card for access so we can track who is in the building at all times. Key cards may not be shared with anyone. Doing so is a violation of our policy and will result in you permanently losing 24-hour access and possible termination of your membership.
- Locker rooms and restrooms will not be available after staffed hours.
- The 24/7 Access Door and Adult Fitness Center have cameras recording activity at all times.
Q: I am already a member of the Carlisle Family YMCA, so will I be able to use the new 24/7 Access Door?
No, everyone must go to the Welcome Center to sign a waiver
and pay a one-time $20 activation fee to be able to use the
24/7 Access Door.
Q: Is the 24/7 Access Door only going to work Monday-Friday?
No, the 24/7 Access Door will work every day of the week after
the Y’s regularly scheduled business hours.
Q: What if I come in to workout a half-hour before the end of regular business hours?
We will not make you leave when the building closes, but you
no longer will have access to any area of the Y except the Adult Fitness Center. If you left your clothes or keys in a locker in the locker room, you will NOT be able to retrieve those items until our regularly scheduled business hours.
Q: After I pay the activation fee, can I bring a friend or family member with me after hours?
No, everyone must use their own key card for access so we can
track who is in the building at all times. Key cards may not be shared with anyone. Doing so is a violation of our policy and will result in you permanently losing 24-hour access and possible termination of your membership.