24/7 Wellness Center Access
Please note: All 24/7 Access members must use the South entrance to access the Wellness Center after hours.
Work out when you want
We know you’re constantly on the go. That’s why the Carlisle Family YMCA is pleased to offer our adult members ages 19+ convenient 24 hours per day, 7 days per week, year-round access to our Wellness Center.
- You must be age 19+ to apply for 24/7 access.
- You must be a member of the Carlisle Family YMCA – not available for Nationwide members or guests.
- You must sign a waiver and pass a background check.
- You must pay a one-time $20 activation fee.
- We highly recommend that you exercise with another 24/7 member when using our facility outside of staffed hours.
- A telephone and AED are available in the fitness center. In case of an emergency, please dial 911.
- Park in either of the West Street parking lots and enter the building at those entrances.
- Use caution in inclement weather as snow and ice removal will not be enforced until staffed hours, possibly later.
- Your key card is your after-hours key to the Wellness Center.
- When entering and exiting, please make sure the door closes behind you.
- Do not hold the door for anyone. Everyone must use their own key card for access so we can track who is in the building at all times. Key cards may not be shared with anyone. Doing so is a violation of our policy and will result in you permanently losing 24-hour access and possible termination of your membership.
- Locker rooms will not be available after staffed hours.
- The 24/7 Access Doors and Wellness Center have cameras recording activity at all times.
Q: I am already a member of the Carlisle Family YMCA, so will I be able to use the 24/7 Access Doors after hours?
No, everyone must go to the Welcome Center to sign a waiver and pay a one-time $20 activation fee to be able to use the 24/7 Access Doors after hours.
Q: Do the 24/7 Access Doors only work Monday-Friday?
No, the 24/7 Access Doors work every day of the week after the Y’s regularly scheduled business hours.
Q: What if I come in to workout a half-hour before the end of regular business hours?
We will not make you leave when the building closes, but you no longer will have access to any area of the Y except the Wellness Center. If you left your clothes or keys in a locker in the locker room, you will NOT be able to retrieve those items until our regularly scheduled business hours.
Q: After I pay the activation fee, can I bring a friend or family member with me after hours?
No, everyone must use their own key card for access so we can track who is in the building at all times. Key cards may not be shared with anyone. Doing so is a violation of our policy and will result in you permanently losing 24-hour access and possible termination of your membership.