- Members age 13 and older may bring guests. All guests must be accompanied by a member at all times and must sign in and show photo ID at the Welcome Center.
- Teen members age 13 and older may bring only one guest – also age 13 and older – per visit.
- Non-members can come to the Y as a guest a maximum of 3 times per calendar year.
- The fee for youth guests is $5 and youth guests must be supervised by an adult member. The fee for teen guests (13-18) is $8. The fee for adult guests (19 and up) is $10.
- Guest fees are good for 2 consecutive days. No refund is given for failure to visit the second day.
- Members are responsible for their guest’s behavior. Misbehavior may cause loss of privileges.
- Guests may be denied access to the building if they have an inactive membership account with an outstanding balance due. To regain access to the building, the balance must be paid in full.
- Military personnel who are home on leave may use the Y for $8 per visit with a valid military ID.
- College students home on break may use the Y for $10 per visit with a valid college ID. The college must be located outside a 10-mile radius.