- All guests must be accompanied by a member at all times.
- Guests must sign in and present a photo ID at the Welcome Center. A guest fee is required to use the Y facility. The guest fee is good for 2 consecutive days. No refund is given for failure to visit the second day. Guest fees are as follows:
-Youth Guests (12 & under) = $5
-Teen Guests (13-18) = $8
-Adult Guests (19 & over) = $10
- Teen members may only bring one guest per visit. The guest also must be 13 or older.
- Youth guests must be supervised by an adult member.
- Non-members may visit the Y as a guest 3 times in a calendar year.
- Members are responsible for their guest’s behavior. Misbehavior will result in loss of privileges.
- Students of a college outside a 10-mile radius, on break, may use the Y for a $10 guest fee per visit with a valid college ID.
- Military personnel on leave may use the Y for a $8 guest fee per visit with a valid military ID.
- Guests may be denied access to the building if they have an inactive membership account with an outstanding balance due. To regain access to the building, the balance must be paid in full.