- Automatic monthly payments for membership are renewed automatically and are terminated only by written resignation. Upon notice of cancellation, membership privileges will terminate at the end of the month and the bank draft for the last month will be processed for the full membership fee.
- Memberships may be terminated for nonpayment of dues or misconduct.
- Bank draft members will be given 30 days notice should fees increase.
- Memberships are non-transferable and non-refundable.
- A Household membership includes up to two adults with their dependents under age 26 that are living at the same address, at college or are in the military. This is intended for established family units, not for temporary roommate situations.
- Youth and Teen memberships are for ages 9-18. Youth under the age of 9 may have their own membership for reduced program fees. They may not use the facility without being accompanied by an adult 19 years or older. Guest fees would apply to the adult if he/she is not a Carlisle Family YMCA member.
- Member benefits are subject to change. Members will be notified in advance of any changes.
- It is the member’s responsibility to notify the Carlisle Family YMCA immediately if charges continue to be billed to their account after termination and they are responsible for any charges billed to their account due to the failure to contact the Y. Members also are responsible for the payment of any charges accrued prior to the termination of their account.
- Should any membership or program/child care payment not be honored by your financial institution or the credit card provided, the person providing the payment is responsible for payment, plus a $35 service charge applied by the Carlisle Family YMCA. This is in addition to any service fee charged by the financial institution. It is the member’s responsibility to provide updated billing information when credit cards expire, are stolen or compromised or if the current bank account or credit card has been closed for any reason.
- By participating in the YMCA Nationwide Membership Program, I agree to release the National Council of Young Men’s Christian Associations of the United States of America, and its independent and autonomous member associations in the United States and Puerto Rico, from claims of negligence for bodily injury or death in connection with the use of YMCA facilities, and from any liability for other claims, including loss of property, to the fullest extent of the law.
- Children ages 3-8* — may use the Y facility if they are accompanied by an adult member 19 and over and may participate in Y programs without an adult present, but must be signed in/out of the program by an adult. They must be accompanied by an adult in the pool area. Children ages 3-8 who are non or weak swimmers must have an adult in the pool with them.
- Youth ages 9-12* — may use the Y facility for program participation without an accompanying adult and as area schedules allow until 8pm (not including racquetball courts). They must be accompanied by an adult member to utilize the racquetball courts and must use the Youth Locker Rooms. They have access to pool during designated times.
- Teens age 13-18 — may use the Y facility for program participation as area schedules allow, including land and water fitness classes. Teens should be trained by staff for Wellness Center and racquetball courts. Teens must use the Youth Locker Rooms and their guests may not participate in Noon Time Hoops. This is an exclusive adult member benefit.
- Adults ages 19 & up — have full facility access, including use of Adult Locker Rooms, Steam Room and Sauna.
*On weekdays when school is not in session, Y members and guests under the age of 13 should arrive at the facility at or after 2pm unless they are participating in a designated program or with an adult age 19 and over. Prior to this time, there are not areas that are accessible to this age group.