Child Care Center
Our Child Care Center is designed for your peace of mind. We promote the emotional growth of your child in an environment that is educationally stimulating. Our activities are constructed around the Y core values of caring, honesty, respect and responsibility to assist in building a positive and strong foundation within your child. Relationship building, problem solving, development of positive communication pathways, turn taking and sharing are all a part of our foundational structure. We are strong proponents of early literacy and creativity to prepare your child both for school and life experiences.
Children in our Child Care Center enjoy:
- Gym time (older toddlers through preschool)
- Swim lessons (preschool)
- Enrollment includes a family membership to the Carlisle Family YMCA
- Full-time enrollment is required and is open to the public
- Young Toddler (1-2 years) – $196.50 / week
- Older Toddler (2 to 3 years) – $190.50 / week
- Preschool (3 years to 5 years) – $180 / week
Financial assistance is available through funding from United Way and we accept CCIS funding.
Ages: 1 to 5 years
Location: Carlisle Family YMCA
Sessions: 7am-5:30pm, Monday to Friday
Schedule: Offered year round